9 July 2012

Inspiring Art For My Feature Wall

Soon I will be moving into a new place and thought I'd enjoy a fresh start, therefore, I scanned Pinterest for some great pieces that I could use to create my feature wall. Here are a few inspiring designs that I came across which I'll create similar versions of but either get printed onto wallpaper first or just go for it and paint straight onto the wall. Not sure which yet.







Source: wookmark.com via Katie on Pinterest












Source: etsy.com via Abigail on Pinterest


Source: xkcd.com via Enrico on Pinterest


I'm hoping to take a little something from each of these to create my masterpiece and this is just a selection of my favourites. I might end up coming up with something else completely different. The joy of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for us to read...

Share This Page